Chamber isn’t the only Valorant agent getting tweaks. Riot Games is targeting almost the entire pack in the upcoming 5.12 patch update.
Valorant’s most OP character, Chamber, recently landed under Riot’s ban hammer after months of player complaints. Now that the French Sentinel has been nerfed for good, Riot is diverting focus toward other agents. Credible leakers have dug out valuable information regarding upcoming balances, and Valorant players are shocked.
According to ValorLeaks, most agents will be getting tweaks soon. These agents include Viper, Kay/O, Breach, Cypher, Killjoy, Sage, Skye, Harbor, Sova, Raze, Fade, Phoenix, Yoru, and Omen.
Valorant agent changes in patch 5.12
Valorant’s mega patch is on the verge of release, and if you thought Chamber changes were jaw-dropping, wait until you see what Riot did to the rest. Here are all the changes leaked for each Valorant agent in patch 5.12.
- Kay/O: Knife health increased from 1 to 20, and ultimate points required increased from 7 to 8
- Harbor: High Tide duration increased from 12s to 15s, and Cascade duration increased from 5s to 7s
- Viper: Ultimate’s smoke integrity regen time 5s to 25s. Max time out of smoke decreased from 15s to 8s. Ultimate points required changed from 7 to 8
- Sage: Fortify Wall delay has been increased from 3s to 3.3s. Healing Orb will now only self-heal for 30 HP instead of 60 HP. Healing Orb will now heal for 100 HP to allies instead of 60.
- Killjoy: Lockdown health increased from 150 to 200. Nanoswarm health increased from 1 to 20.
- Skye: Trailblazer cost increased from 250 to 300. Regrowth cost decreased from 200 to 150
- Raze: Boombot’s health decreased from 100 to 60. Blast Pack health increased from 1 to 20.
- Sova: Recon Bolt health increased from 1 to 20.
- Yoru: Gatecrash health decreased from 100 to 60. Cost reduced from 200 to 150
- Breach: Ultimate points increased from 7 to 8. Cypher Trapwire health increased from 1 to 20. Fade Prowler health decreased from 100 to 60.
- Omen: Paranoia cost decreased from 300 to 250.
- Phoenix: Blaze Cost Decreased from 200 to 150
These and more changes will materialize in Valorant’s mega patch 5.12. Among these, Viper and Sage nerfs are likely the most brutal. The healer can no longer patch up her wounds to the fullest, so she must play for the team. Viper, on the other hand, must think twice before stepping out of a well-earned ultimate.
Only a few agents made it unscathed out of this patch. 5.12 will surely be a meta-shaker as it also brings Split back into the mix, so players may want to hang tight and hope for the best!