The only Hogwarts Legacy trophy guide you will need
Mar 17, 2023
Completing Hogwarts Legacy involves more than just reaching the end of the story. There are 46 trophies for players to unlock, all with different tasks and challenges. Here is the only Hogwarts Legacy trophy guide that you need.
Trophies in Hogwarts Legacy are another name for achievements. Some Trophies are unlocked by playing the game while others require players to complete a specific task or challenge. Keeping the list of achievements present is a good way to take on the game. This is the best way to take a break from the main story and still make progress while exploring the vast universe of Hogwarts Legacy.
There are four tiers, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. All 46 Trophies are available regardless of the game difficulty you have chosen. Some Trophies are unlocked only after you’ve unlocked a lower tier.
To complete the entire list of achievements, all collectibles in the game are required. This includes Field Guide Pages, Collection Chests, Astronomy tables, and more. No corner of the map can be left unexplored if you want to get the game to 100%.
Platinum Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
This is the hardest achievement of them all because it involves getting every other trophy. Completing Hogwarts Legacy takes between 30 and 35 hours of gameplay, but this is just for the main storyline. Unlocking every trophy increases the gameplay time to 60 or 70 hours, based on the difficulty chosen.
- Trophy Triumph, Obtain all other trophies
Gold Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
This is the second hardest tier. These Trophies are difficult to obtain because it involves completing the game.
Even after reaching the end of the story, you might not get level 40. This is the maximum level possible, and it’s only achievable if you take on every main quest in the game, plus a significant number of side quests.
Similar to the Platinum trophy, this tier depends heavily on obtaining all the Trophies in the lower tiers.
- The Seeker of Knowledge, Win the House Cup (must finish the two post-game quests)
- A Forte for Achievement, Reach Level 40
Silver Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
The Silver Trophy tier involves completing certain parts of the game. You can only unlock certain trophies if you complete specific side quests or collections. There is even a Trophy for completing all side quests.
These can be unlocked at different points of the game, and even more to unlock as your work your way through the tier. This level is aimed at more specific parts of the game, like the plants you grow in the Room of Requirement and the use of a specific spell.
- Troll with the Punches, survive the troll attack on Hogsmeade
- Rising From the Ashes, Rescue the Phoenix (must complete Deek’s Side Questline)
- The Hero of Hogwarts, Defeat Ranrok
- Flight the Good Flight, Beat Imelda’s Time in all broom races (can be completed after the first Flying Class)
- The Good Samaritan, Complete all side quests.
- Collector’s Edition, Complete all collections
- The Nature of the Beast, Breed every type of beast
- Going Through the Potions, Brew every type of potion
- Put Down the Roots, Grow every type of plant
- Third Time’s a Charm, Upgrade a piece of gear 3 times
- Savvy Spender, Spend all Talent Points
- Rise to the Challenges, Defeat enemies in all battle arenas
- Merlin’s Beard! Complete all Merlin Trials
- The Ends Petrify the Means, Defeat a total of fifty enemies using Petrificus Totalus
- Finishing Touches, Use Ancient Magic on every enemy in the game
- The Spell Master, Learn all spells
Bronze Trophy in Hogwarts Legacy
The easiest tier in the list. You can unlock most of the Bronze Trophies by playing the game. Others require specific actions, like completing all side quests that involve a character
There are four Trophies that are only unlockable if you have a specific Hogwarts House. These Trophies are related to the Ghost of Our Love quest, so complete that to unlock it. Outside of these Trophies, it is possible to complete all of the achievements on a single game run. Since all collectibles are also necessary, your gameplay time may even double. You will get familiar with Hogwarts and its surrounding areas.
Other side quests require you to own a specific item or plant. To purchase Mandrake, you must visit Dogweed and Deathcap, the hidden store in the outskirts of Hogsmeade. You will be rewarded for basic actions, like attending your first class, upgrading your gear, or spending Talent Points.
- The Sort Who Makes an Entrance, Complete the introduction and finish the Sorting Ceremony
- The Toast of the Town, Find the Map Chamber as a Slytherin
- The Auror’s Apprentice, Find the Map Chamber as a Hufflepuff
- The Gryffindor in the Graveyard, Find the Map Chamber as a Gryffindor
- The Wise Owl, Find the Map Chamber as a Ravenclaw
- First Class Student, Attend your first class
- That’s a Keeper, Meet Charles Rookwood in the Map Chamber
- Grappling with a Graphhorn, Subdue the Lord of the Shore
- The One Who Mastered Memories, View all Pensieve memories
- The Hallowed Hero, Wield a Deathly Hallow
- The Avenging Gazelle, Complete Natsai Onai’s relationship line (must complete all of Natsai’s side quests)
- The Defender of Dragons, Save a Dragon
- Beast Friends, Complete Poppy Sweeting’s relationship line (must complete all of Poppy’s side quests)
- A Sallow Grave, Complete Sebastian Sallow’s relationship line (must complete all of Sebastian’s side quests)
- Challenge Accepted, Complete all tiers of a challenge
- A Keen Sense of Smell, Invoke Ancient Magic for the first Time
- Loom for Improvement, Upgrade a piece of gear
- The Root of the Problem, Stun 10 different enemies using a Mandrake
- A Talent for Spending, Spend 5 Talent Points
- Room with a View, Reach the highest point in the castle, the Headmaster’s upper study
- Spilled Milk, Use Flipendo ten times to tip one cow or several
- Floo Around the World, Unlock all Floo Flames
- Followed the Butterflies, Follow butterflies to a treasure
- The Intrepid Explorer, Discover all cairn dungeons
- Coasting Along, Visit Poidsear Coast
- Demiguise Dread, Find all Demiguise statues
- Raising Expectations, Reach a combo of 100
SAG-Aftra authorizes strike against video games companies
New releases might take a while.
Sep 29, 2023