Lifeweaver is the next Overwatch 2 support hero
Apr 3, 2023
Blizzard has announced Lifeweaver, the next hero coming to Overwatch 2.
Lifeweaver is a hero coming to Overwatch 2’s roster in Season 4. As laid out in the developers’ timeline, Lifeweaver is a support hero that is looking to fit into the new and more aggressive meta. The 37th hero looks to be nature-inspired, complete with a lotus flower design and petals on his back.
Lifeweaver’s abilities are not confirmed right now but a since-deleted PC Gamer article revealed what Blizzard may confirm come Tuesday.
Lifeweaver abilities in Overwatch 2
Lifeweaver seems like he’s a hero all about positioning and healing. Here are his rumored abilities:
- Petal Platform: Generate a platform that ascends when stepped on by heroes on either team
- Life Grip: Shield a targeted teammate and pull them toward you
- Rejuvenating Dash: Stay alive with a small burst of passive healing when you fall back or reposition
- Parting Gift: This passive leaves a healing item when you’re eliminated, able to be picked up by either team
- Tree of Life: This is Lifeweaver’s ultimate, healing allies within a certain space. It can be placed anywhere on the map, disrupting enemy sightlines and blocking chokepoints
When is Lifeweaver coming out?
Lifeweaver is going to be released for Season 4, which is coming to Overwatch 2 on April 11.
Like Kiriko and Ramattra, Lifeweaver will most likely be available on the battle pass. Players will have to pay to unlock him or grind the battle pass for a few days to get him.
Players 2024 review: Overplayed plot saved by a wholesome group of friends
It’s an okay-ish movie to watch on a boring Wednesday night.
Feb 19, 2024
Overwatch 2 players no longer have to aim after Season 9 update
Do you even have to aim in Season 9?
Feb 17, 2024