Starfield money glitch: How to get 6 million credits
Sep 18, 2023
Starfield has plenty of money glitches but this recent one is easy to pull off and extremely rewarding.
This latest Starfield money glitch rewards you with infinite credits if you do it right and have some patience. You will have to jump through a few hoops (literally), but it’s still easier than other ways to rope in bonus cash in Starfield.
Following a few simple steps, players can bag 6 million credits per hour in Starfield. But it requires a lot of patience and a beastly engine.
- Related: How to level up fast in Starfield
How to get unlimited credits in Starfield
A player named Kibbles Gaming has discovered a money glitch that provides 6 million credits an hour, but you can repeatedly redo it to make unlimited money in Starfield. At least until the glitch goes away.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, create a sleeping outpost on Venus
- Next, go to Narion and enter the space station called Stroud-Eklund Staryard
- Dock your ship inside the space station and then walk straight until you see a wall with “Stroud-Eklund” written on it
- Jump and then strafe inside the right corner of the wall to slip through the solid surface
- Once you’re on the other side, go to your left
- Here, you’ll spot a safe under the floor. Interact with the safe to earn 160,000 credits
Now that you’ve stolen the credits, the final step is escaping the yard to reset the safe and refresh vendors. This is where your Venus outpost comes in. Quickly move into your sleeping bag and sleep for 600 hours universal — or 6 hours local time — to reset the safe.
Once you have done that, you can return to Narion and exploit the money glitch once again. Just make sure you sleep for 6 hours every single time you loot the safe. Otherwise, they won’t return.
This is a simple way to make 6 million in Starfield.
How to beat Kurt Hansen in Cyberpun 2077: Phantom Liberty
Kurt Hansen is the top dog of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, this is our guide to how to beat Kurt...
Oct 2, 2023