Overwatch 2 Concert Clash game mode, challenges, rewards
Nov 1, 2023
The Overwatch 2 LE SSERAFIM Concert Clash event is here, and there are challenges available for fans who want K-Pop-related rewards.
The Concert Clash event is part of a collaboration with LE SSERAFIM, a popular South Korean pop group that will be performing a new song at BlizzCon 2023. There are K-Pop-themed legendary skins to purchase during this event, but there are also free rewards if you complete some challenges.
Overwatch 2 Concert Clash event challenges
Here are the challenges you can complete during this time:
- Dedicated Fan — Complete 20 games (wins grant double progress): Pachamari K-Pop weapon charm, 2,500 XP
- Superfan — Complete 40 games (wins grant double progress): Concert Clash name card, 2,500 XP
- Showstopper — Complete 60 games (wins grant double progress): Fawksy Junkrat victory pose, 2,500 XP
- Light Stick Fiend — As a team, eliminate Junkrat and turn in his Light Stick in Concert Clash: 2,500 XP
- Dream Team — As a team, score 500 points in Concert Clash: Bias Wrecker player title, 2,500 XP
- Variety Show Star — Complete 8 Concert Clash Event Challenges: Fawksy Junkrat skin, 20,000 XP
Overwatch 2 Concert Clash game
As you can see, most of the challenges require you to play the Concert Clash game mode.
You’ll play as one of the following heroes in teams of three on three:
- Dazzle D.Va
- Traysi Tracer
- Kira-Kir Kiriko
- BB Brigitte
- Slay Star Sombra
You aim to earn tickets for the “big LE SSERAFIM concert in town.” To do this, you need to locate ticket machines that spawn throughout Busan and destroy them. If you are holding a ticket and an enemy eliminates you, you will drop any tickets you have on you. The team that takes control of the control point will bank the tickets they collected, putting them toward their total score.
Fawksy James will “crash into both teams” and try to steal the tickets for himself. Whenever he shows up, you must take back his tickets and the stolen concert light stick he has on him. That light stick will give you extra points when you turn it in.
You have until November 22 to complete the challenges.
GTA 6 trailer accumulates over 60M views in less than a day
GTA 6 influencers are hooked on TikTok!
Dec 5, 2023