Minecraft Legends is finally available for all, bringing strategy and combat to Mojang’s sandbox. While fighting the Piglins, players can also claim trophies and achievements in Minecraft Legends.
The Minecraft Legend game title differs from its original iteration, centered on elaborate building and survival. But Mojang has now spiced up the chunky Overworld by adding teamplay, advanced combat, and a third-person perspective. Minecraft Legends is way more competitive and focuses more on combat.
But players’ efforts against the Piglins of Nethers will pay off well. Small actions and activities in Minecraft Legends can earn trophies and achievements on Playstation and Xbox.
How many trophies and achievements are in Minecraft Legends?
On PlayStation, 31 trophies await players seeking to fully experience the game’s many challenges, while Xbox players can pursue a total of 30 achievements. It’s worth noting that Xbox players will often find themselves one achievement short of the PlayStation’s total due to the lack of a platinum trophy equivalent on Microsoft’s console.
Minecraft Legends: All Trophies & Achievements
- Impressive Gifts: Complete the tutorial.
- Ridin’ the Grain Train: Spend 2 minutes bugged by speed wheat in a single world.
- With Light Comes Hope: Destroy the Night Beacon Base.
- Bounty of the Overworld: Gather 1,000 wood and stone and 125 iron, coal, redstone, and diamond in a single world.
- Became the Hunted: Defeat the Beast.
- Broken: Defeat the Unbreakable.
- More Than It Could Chew: Defeat the Devourer.
- Defender of the Overworld: Defeat the Great Hog.
- Variety is the Spice of Life: Build all the different improvements at the Well of Fate in a single world.
- I Can See My Village From Here: Spend 20 minutes buffed by
- No Time for Swine: Defeat 1,000 Piglins in a single world.
- Banner Expert: Give 25 orders from Banner View in a single world.
- Unnatural Aim: Forge an alliance with the skeletons.
- Excitable New Friends: Forge an alliance with the creepers.
- They REALLY Like That Flower: Forge an alliance with the zombies.
- Working Together: Play a game of co-op.
- Bulldozer: Destroy a base in under 7 minutes!
- Resource Reinforcements: Open 5 Allay Chests in a single world.
- Riding in Style: Ride all of the different mounts in a single world.
- Soothe the Scars: Cure 20,000 netherrack blocks in a single world.
- Are These Made of Nether Wart? Destroy 250 piglin buildings in a single world.
- Legendary Hero: Defeat the campaign on Legendary.
- Wheeeeeeeeee! Glide for 30 seconds consecutively on the Big Beak or Brilliant Beetle.
- All-Star Cast: Collect all the Firsts in a single world.
- Feed the Flames: Gather 2,400 lapis in 30 minutes or less in Versus Mode
- One Boom at a Time: Give 10 individual orders to creepers from Banner View in a single world.
- Full Force: Give an army of 80 mobs in order.
- The Way of the Sword: Defeat another player with your sword in Versus Mode.
- Nailbiter: Defeat an opponent with less than 10% of your HQ’s health remaining in Versus Mode.
- Bringing Out the Big Blocks: Construct 3 host towers within attack range of one another.
These achievements should be easy to unlock on consoles, as most don’t even require players to go out of their way in the game. Regular tasks like playing a game of playing a game co-op will earn you a reward as well.
It’s also worth noting that while PlayStation players need to purchase the game from the store as it is not free-to-play, PC and Xbox players have the advantage of being able to play it at no additional cost through an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Is there multiplayer and crossplay in Minecraft Legends?
Yes. Minecraft Legends has co-op and competitive multiplayer, so console users will have more opportunities to claim rewards. Players can also team up with their friends on other platforms with crossplay in Minecraft Legends.
No matter what device you own, Minecraft allows crossplay and co-op with all your friends. The best part is that progress on the signed-in account will also carry over, regardless of the device, so you won’t have to hold back.
Open co-op multiplayer allows players to pick between PVE and PVP. PVP, the team vs. team mode, happens outside the storyline. In campaign mode, eight players will be divided into two teams, fighting with the enemies to destroy their base. This is Minecraft Legends’ most competitive game mode, as your enemies will not be Piglins but real-life Minecraft combatants.
What’s Minecraft Legend’s gameplay like?
In Minecraft Legends, players will step into the role of a valiant hero, defending the people from the invasion of various Piglins like Grunters, Runts, Bruisers, and more. Luckily, they’ll have support from their allies, and their base and structures will also protect them from their foes. Golems are non-playable characters that assist players in combat, and players can also find allies willing to collect resources for them.