The music levels in Super Mario Bros. Wonder explained
Oct 25, 2023
Super Mario Bros. Wonder is getting rave reviews from Nintendo fans and critics alike for the visuals and fun gameplay. It’s a whimsical take on a Mario platformer and one of the most unique parts are the music levels.
Music levels are simply levels in Super Mario Bros. Wonder that revolve around music, whether it’s singing Piranha Plants or pipes moving up an down to a beat. Here are the music levels in Super Mario Bros. Wonder.
All music levels in Super Mario Bros. Wonder
To add a bit of whimsy and fun to this modern take on a Mario 2D platformer, Nintendo added the element of music. In these levels you’ll need to keep a rhythm in mind to avoid enemies and predict where certain platforms will appear or disappear.
- Piranha Plants on Parade – This bright level has Piranha Plants singing a high-pitched tune as you run along music notes
- Angry Spikes and Sinkin’ Pipes – In this dimly lit level, you need to maneuver around pipes and baddies throwing spike balls your way
- Fluff-Puff Peaks Special Climb to the Beat – Race upwards as blocks appear and disappear to the rhythm of the song
- Jump! Jump! Jump! – Jump across platforms as they appear during certain beats as a song plays
- Ninji Jump Party – Race through a level and jump to get Coins and other items as Ninji dance around you
- Upshroom Downshroom – Leap around on Jack-O-Lanterns in this trippy level
- Light-Switch Mansion – A giant King Boo chases you as run through a level, waiting for lights to switch on to avoid Boo that are waiting for you up ahead
- The Semifinal Test Piranha Plant Reprise – The singing Piranha Plants are back, this time surrounded by fireballs and Bullet Bills
- KnuckleFest Bowser’s Blazing Beats – As the name suggests, giant fists will continue moving to the beat as you rush through this intense level
- The Final Battle! Bowser’s Rage Stage – It’s only fitting that the final level is a music level, with Bowser and his henchmen going all out as intense rock music plays menacingly in the background
What is a Break Time level in Super Mario Bros. Wonder?
There are also some music levels that are considered Break Time levels as well. Break Time levels are little challenges that take place in one room. Go along with the beat and you’ll get a special power-up and other useful items. They aren’t a full level and are more meant to be a fun challenge between gameplay.
Here are the Break Time levels with music:
- Break Time!: Wonder Token Tunes
- Break Time!: Raise the Stage
- Break Time!: Bouncy Time
- Break Time!: Trottin’ Piranha Plants
GTA 6 trailer accumulates over 60M views in less than a day
GTA 6 influencers are hooked on TikTok!
Dec 5, 2023