The Steam Deck has had a great few weeks, thanks to a 10% off sale. The wait times are shorter than ever, meaning more gamers can get their hands on the portable console. Here’s how to order your own Steam Deck and how to track your order.
How to reserve a Steam Deck
The first step is to, of course, reserve a Steam Deck for yourself. Here’s how to do that!
- Log in to your Steam account
- Head to the Steam Deck section
- You’ll see three versions to pick from
- Have a small deposit ready to reserve your Steam Deck
From here, you’ll see an email when your Steam Deck is finally available. Inside this email, there will be a link to the purchase page. You’ll have 72 hours to pay off the rest of the Steam Deck and secure your own console!
How to check your Steam Deck order status
Once you receive your invoice, you’ll be able to keep checking your order status to see when your console is arriving. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Steam Deck website or use the Steam desktop app
- Head to your Account Details
- In this area, you’ll see the Purchase History option
- Here, you’ll see your games and your Steam Deck order
- Select View Shipment Details
In this area, you’ll be able to locate the tracking number. You can use this to track your order, which usually takes about two weeks to ship.
Best games to play on the Steam Deck
The Steam Deck is a great alternative to your PC if you want to play computer games on the go. Basically, almost every game you find on Steam will be available on your Steam Deck. Here are the best ones to check out before your next trip.