Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Battle Studies class answers
Dec 13, 2022
Battles in Pokemon involve more than just attacking. There are many statistics involved and other factors to keep in mind. In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, players can learn about this as students in the Naranja and Uva Academies. These are all the Battle Studies class answers.
Battle Studies Class Answers, 1-3
- What are the different types of battle moves? Physical moves and special moves
- What is the third cheer? Heal Up
- When a Pokemon puts up a Tera shield… Terastalize and attack the Pokemon
Once students finish the first three classes, it is time to take the Midterm.
- The higher a Pokemon’s Sp. Def, the less damage it takes from _____ attacks. Special.
- Which of the following has no effect on a move’s damage? The move’s name.
- How many Trainers are on a Tera Raid Battle team? Four.
- What is an effective method for breaking an opponent’s Tera Shield? Terastallizing and attacking.
- What is Ms. Dendra’s favorite type? Fighting.
Students only need to get three out of five answers correctly to get a passing grade. The students have three more classes to go through.
Battle Studies Class Answers, 4-6
- Any questions? Any answer is valid.
- In order to create TMs, you need Pokemon materials and one other thing… LP
- What rule set should you pick if you want to use a lower-level Pokemon and keep its level low? Flat rules
Classes four through six will be the base for the final exam.
- Which cheer boosts Attack and Sp. Atk for all allies during a Tera Raid Battle? Go all out!
- What do we call the battles that Pokemon sent out with the R Button do on their own? Auto Battles.
- How should you obtain LP? Exchange materials.
- High-level Pokemon are adjusted to what level when using Flat Rules in Link Battles? Lv. 50
- When using Normal Rules in Link Battles, you can use multiple Pokemon of the same species and multiples of the same held item. True
Students only need three correct answers to complete the final exam and the Battle Studies class. After this, students can go around the Naranja/Uva Academy and talk to Ms. Dendra to establish a friendship. Completing all the interactions with Ms. Dendra grants 10 Proteins.
Froakie to be featured in the Pokemon Go August Community Day
Grab your Froakie while you can!
Aug 4, 2023