‘s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player evacuation has come to an end, as the final two players, Vito “kNgV–” Giuseppe and Alencar “trk” Rossato, have moved to the bench.
kNgV announced his departure from the team’s active roster in a TwitLonger in which he renounced financial issues to be the reason behind his exit. The player clarified that the organisation’s lack of communication has caused him to give up on the Brazilian giant. The former in-game leader said that he couldn’t revive MIBR to its earlier glory despite his hard work as an individual player and team captain.
“When I was hired by MIBR I believed that I was coming to a team close to having sporting success and that I could add and help. But I found a team with internal and external problems and a hard way to go, I tried to overcome individual and collective obstacles but unfortunately we couldn’t make it work,” kNgV said.
trk followed suit and announced his exit soon after kNgV. The rifler joined MIBR in 2020 to fill in the spot left by Ignacio “meyern” Meyer. With a ton of pressure on his shoulders, trk succeeded to become a reliable support for MIBR, posting a rating of 1.0.
While trk was a new addition to Brazil’s legendary CSGO roster, kNgV’s departure may come as a surprise to some. The former IGL had taken control of the chaotic situation when Brazilian core of Fernando “fer” Alvarenga, Gabriel “FalleN” Toledo, and Epitácio “TACO” de Melo exited the roster. His damage control turned out to be serviceable as MIBR’s loaned roster placed fourth at Flashpoint 2. Under kNgV’s leadership, the fresh lineup had surprised the sceptics and fans alike.
- FalleN steps down from MIBR roster after recent changes
kNgV and trk leave MIBR for cogu’s new CSGO project
Both of the players have revealed their plans in CSGO for the future. Confirming the rumours and reports, kNgV and trk have admitted that cogu’s pending project will be their next home.
Today was my last day at MIBR. I would like to say that i will stay on CSGO and looking forward to compete on the high level again.
I have a stable and set project with 6 players, any org interested can get in touch with me.
— Raphael “Cogu” Camargo (@cogucs) January 5, 2021
MIBR’s former coach and player Raphael “cogu” Camargo have put his six-man roster out in the market for interested organisations. He didn’t disclose the names of the players involved. However, kNgV has revealed that Henrique “HEN1” Teles and Lucas “LUCAS1” Teles will be a part of this Brazilian roster. Most recently, HEN1 has made clear his plan to leave FURIA to join his twin brother, who was already a free agent. The names of the remaining two players on cogu’s project are still unknown.
- FURIA benches HEN1 as he seeks to play with brother LUCAS1
Here’s how cogu’s incoming roster looks so far:
- Vito “kNgV–” Giuseppe
- Henrique “HEN1” Teles
- Lucas “LUCAS1” Teles
- Alencar “trk” Rossato
- Raphael “cogu” Camargo (coach)