How to download new DLC uniforms for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Feb 27, 2023
Upcoming Pokémon Scarlet & Violet DLC is bringing new uniforms. Here’s how trainers can redeem these new outfits.
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet have been a huge hit with the Pokémon community, but there’s been an ongoing complaint about the lack of clothing options. Trainers didn’t have a lot of variation, and players weren’t able to show their unique style. While shoes, bags, and other accessories could be customized, the four uniforms were quite underwhelming.
Now, some new uniforms are finally here.
Pokémon Day DLC announcements
Zacian is joining the UNITE roster. Starting today, complete missions for in-game items to obtain Zacian’s UNITE license. He will then appear in a special quick battle called Boss Rush.
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
There’s more content coming to Scarlet and Violet. Starting today, you can take part in a Tera Raid Battle where you can catch Walking Wake in Scarlet or Iron Leaves in Violet. You can also link the game to GO to send postcards between the two games, changing Vivillon’s pattern. HOME support is coming in spring.
This year, there is also two waves of DLC coming later this year — the first one in fall and then winter.
But did you know that you can get the uniforms before the DLC drops?
How to get the DLC uniforms in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Ready to finally have a new style in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet? You luckily don’t have to wait. Here’s how to get the new uniforms:
- Head to the Nintendo eShop and purchase The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC
- Open Pokémon Scarlet or Violet
- Go to the main menu by pressing “X”
- When you scroll down, you’ll see “downloadable content”
- If you don’t see this option, update the game
- Select “Check Item Details”
- If you press “A” you’ll get the new uniform sets
- Leave the menu and press left on the D-pad to open the Outfit menu
- You’ll see the new seasonal outfits here and will be able to select them
Froakie to be featured in the Pokemon Go August Community Day
Grab your Froakie while you can!
Aug 4, 2023