Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 banners, events, and more
Jul 9, 2023
Honkai: Star Rail revealed Even Immortality Ends, version 1.2 of the game, including the banner schedules.
Even Immortality Ends is the name of Version 1.2 in Honkai: Star Rail, dropping on July 19. Version 1.2 features three new characters, two new Light Cones, companion missions, and new areas for players to explore.
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 Warp Event
Version 1.2 will see the highly anticipated release of Blade and Kafka, the Stellaron Hunters, and Luka.
Event One, titled A Lost Soul, will feature Blade, Arlan, Natasha, and Sushang. It will also include the release of The Unreachable Side, a five-star Destruction Light Cone. Light Cones for Destruction, Abundance, and The Hunt will be boosted during the event. The event will last approximately two weeks.
Event two, titled Nessun Dorma, features Kafka, Luka, Sampo, and Serval. It also includes a five-star Light Cone for Kafka called Patience is All You Need. During this part of the event, Light Cones for Erudition and Nihility will have an increased chance of appearing. This event will start when Event One ends and will last for the remainder of Version 1.2
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 New Areas and Enemies
Version 1.2 will open two new areas in Xianzhou Luofu for players. These areas are the Alchemy Commission and Scalegorge Waterscape.
There will be four new enemies for players to face in the different battles. These enemies are Phantylia the Undying, The Ascended, Abundance Sprite: Malefic Ape, and Yanqing.
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 Limited Events
Throughout Version 1.2, players will have access to different limited-time missions. Starting with another installment of Gift of Odyssey. Players who check-in for seven days will receive ten Star Rail Special Passes.
The rest of the missions during the event are Tales of the Fantastic, Underground Treasure Hunt, and Where Are You, Mystery Trotter?
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 Stages
Simulated Universe: World 7 will open its doors to players. Forgotten Hall: Memories of Xianzhou will be unlocked on Version 1.2. Players that complete Stage 1 in Forgotten Hall: Memories of Xianzhou will unlock Yukong for free.
Phantylia the Undying is the new boss in the Echo of War, dropping Regret of Infinite Ochema, a new Trace Material. A new Stagnant Shadow will appear, dropping Ascendant Debris.
During the event, using immersion devices in the Simulated Universe and challenging the Caverns of Corrosion grants double rewards.
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 Relics
Version 1.2 includes the release of two new sets of Relics and two sets of Planar Ornaments.
- 2-Pc Relic Set Effect: Increases Max HP.
- 4-PC Relic Set Effect: When the wearer is hit or their HP is consumed by an ally (including by themselves), their CRIT Rate increases for a certain number of turns. This effect is stackable.
Messenger Traversing Hackerspace
- 2-Pc Relic Set Effect: Increases SPD.
- 4-Pc Relic Set Effect: When the wearer uses their Ultimate or any ally (including on themselves), SPD for all allies increases for a certain number of turns. This effect cannot be stacked
- 2-Pc Relic Set Effect: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate is equal to or greater than a certain percentage, the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill DMG increase.
- 2-Pc Relic Set Effect: Increases the wearer’s Effect RES. When the wearer’s Effect RES is equal or greater than a certain percentage, all allies’ CRIT DMG increases.
Mortal Kombat 1 players don’t like Megan Fox’s voice acting
Not so hot.
Sep 27, 2023