Here’s how to delete your EA account
Aug 15, 2023
Electronic Arts (EA) has published several flagship gaming titles that players are hooked on. However, there may come a time when you decide to delete your EA account for various reasons.
If you want to take a break from gaming or simply want to close your account permanently, it’s luckily pretty simple to delete your EA account.
Deleting your EA account involves a few steps, but it’s important to note that this action is permanent. Once you delete your account, you won’t be able to retrieve any of your game progress, in-game purchases, or associated data. Before proceeding, consider backing up any important information or contacting EA support with any concerns.
How to delete your EA account
Here’s a step-by-step guide to deleting your EA account:
- Visit the official EA helpline at help.ea.com and sign in to your account. Ensure that you enter the correct credentials to access your account successfully
- Once you’re logged in, select any game from the options available
- Click on “see all help options” and find the “I want to delete my EA account” option. Click on it
- On this page, you’ll be provided with several options, including changing the topic, learning more about deletion, and chatting with an agent
- Select “Chat with us” to find an agent and submit your account deletion request
Unfortunately, it’s currently not possible to delete your EA account all by yourself with a click. An advisor or support will evaluate your request before initiating the process to remove an account permanently.
Before deleting your account, consider backing up any essential data you want to keep, such as game saves or progress. Once the account is deleted, there is no way to recover this information. You may do this from EA account settings under the “Your EA data” menu.
Starbreeze CEO apologizes for failed Payday 3 launch
“Get back to heisting again without issues!”
Sep 23, 2023