A brand new Teamfight Tactics set is on the Public Beta Environment, so here are all of the TFT classes and units in TFT: Monsters Attack.
Classes are different from origins, if you want to read about all the TFT Origins in Monsters Attack!, check out our TFT: Monsters attack origins guide.
Ace is the latest spin on the original Ninja trait, which encouraged you to run only one, or every one, of the units in the traits. Ace is no different, offering execution at a percentage of their target’s maximum health.
- 1 – Execute enemies below 10% HP
- 4 – Execute enemies below 30% HP
- Draven – 2-cost Mecha: PRIME
- Miss Fortune – 4-cost Anima Squad
- Samira – 4-cost Underground Sureshot
- Mordekaiser – 5-cost LaserCorps
Aegis is one of the evergreen types of trait, increasing the tankiness of your team and Aegis champions.
Your team gains bonus Magic Resist, Aegis units gain more.
- 2 – +25 MR, +50 for Aegis
- 3 – +40 MR, +80 for Aegis
- 4 – +60 MR, +120 for Aegis
- 5 – +85 MR, +170 for Aegis
- Vi – 2-cost Underground Brawler
- Alistar – 3-cost Ox Squad Mascot
- Ekko – 4-cost Star Guardian Prankster
- Leona – 5-cost Mecha: PRIME Renegade
Brawler is a trait that pops up regularly with similar names in the TFT classes list of different sets, granting bonus health to Brawlers.
- 2 – +20% maximum health
- 4 – +30% maximum health
- 6 – +50% maximum health
- 8 – +90% maximum health
- Blitzcrank – 1-cost A.D.M.I.N
- Renekton – 1-cost LaserCorps
- Lee Sin – 2-cost Super Heart
- Vi – 2-cost Underground Aegis
- Jax – 3-cost Mecha: PRIME
- Riven – 3-cost Anima Squad Defender
- Sejuani – 4-cost LaserCorps
Corrupted is Fiddlesticks’ unique trait, making him lie in wait for the perfect moment to strike.
1 – At combat start, Fiddlesticks will lie dormant as he absorbs the souls of allies who die, each soul is worth 20 Ability Power. When your team dies, or when Fiddlesticks drops below 60% health, he’ll come to life and attack.
- Fiddlesticks – 5-cost Threat
Defender is Aegis’ twin, focusing on armor instead of magic resistance.
Defenders taunt nearby enemies at the start of combat. Your team gains armor, Defenders gain more.
- 2 – +30 Armor, +60 for Defenders
- 4 – +60 Armor, +120 for Defenders
- 6 – +100 Armor, +200 for Defenders
- Poppy – 1-cost Gadgeteen
- Wukong – 1-cost Defender
- Rell – 2-cost Star Guardian
- Riven – 3-cost Anima Squad Brawler
- Sett – 4-cost MECHA: Prime
Duelists gain increased movement speed. Duelists’ basic attacks grant bonus attack speed up to 10 stacks.
- 2 – +5% Attack Speed per stack
- 4 – +10% Attack Speed per stack
- 6 – +18% Attack Speed per stack
- 8 – +25 Attack Speed per stack
- Gangplank – 1-cost Super
- Kayle – 1-cost Underground
- Fiora – 2-cost Ox Squad
- Yasuo – 2-cost LaserCorps
- Nilah – 3-cost Star Guardian
- Vayne – 3-Cost Anima Squad Recon
- Zed – 4-cost LaserCorps Hacker
Each game, Janna forecasts the weather and provides a bonus to adjacent units depending on the forecast.
- Sunny Weather: Grant a shield to adjacent allies at combat start
- Windy Weather: Grant bonus AD and AP to adjacent allies at combat start, increasing every five seconds
- Rainy Weather: Grant extra mana until they have cast their first spell.
- Janna – 5-cost Civilian Spellslinger
With a distinct lack of the Assassin class in this set, Riot Games has given players a new way to get their carries deep behind enemy lines.
Hackers gain Omnivamp and summon a Hecarim space. Units who start the combat in the designated Hecarim space will be ferried across the battlefield to the mirror of the hex they started in on the enemy’s side. The Hecarim space can be moved by dragging Hecarim.
- 2 – 20% Omnivamp
- 4 – 40% Omnivamp
- 6 – 60% Omnivamp
- LeBlanc – 3-cost A.D.M.I.N Spellslinger
- Zoe – 3-cost Prankster
- Zed – 4-cost LaserCorps Duelist
When Heart champions cast their ability, your team gains stacking Ability Power for the rest of that combat.
- 2 – +4 Ability Power
- 4 – +6 Ability Power
- 6 – +10 Ability Power
- Lulu – 1-Cost Gadgeteen
- Lee Sin – 2-Cost Supers Bruiser
- Yuumi – 2-cost Star Guardian Mascot
- Sona – 3-cost Underground Spellslinger
- Soraka – 4-cost A.D.M.I.N
- Syndra – 5-cost Star Guardian
Mascot is one of the set’s headlining supportive mechanics, with relatively unassuming units that buff your entire team.
Your team heals a percentage of their maximum health every three seconds, Mascots heal double that amount. When Mascots die, they run to the sidelines where they cheer for your team. Your team gains 1% increased healing for each Mascot cheering for them.
- 2 – 1.5% healing
- 4 – 2.5% healing
- 6 – 4.5% healing
- 8 – 7% healing
- Galio – 1-cost Civlian
- Nasus – 1-cost Anima Squad
- Malphite – 2-cost Supers
- Yuumi – 2-cost Heart Star Guardian
- Alistar – 3-cost Ox Force Aegis
- Nunu – 5-cost Gadgeteen
Prankster is a defensive trait that keeps units alive when they’d usually be in deep trouble.
- 2 – Once per combat, when Pranksters drop below 50% hp, they spawn a target dummy where they were, run to a secure location, and gain 500 HP.
- 3 – Prankster target dummies stun the enemy that killed them
- Jinx – 2-cost Anima Squad
- Zoe – 3-cost Hacker Spellslinger
- Ekko – 4-cost Star Guardian Aegis
Recon is a trait that also gives squishy units more survivability, by letting them dash away from nearby enemies upon casting their spell.
Recon units innately gain 2 hexes of attack range, if there is an enemy nearby, Recon Units will dash before casting their ability. Recon units gain bonus critical strike chance.
- 2 – +20% crit chance
- 3 – +45% crit chance
- 4 – +75% crit chance and Recon abilities can critically strike
- Ashe – 1-cost LaserCorps
- Ezreal – 2-cost Underground
- Kai’Sa – 3-cost Star Guardian
- Vayne – 3-cost Anima Squad Duelist
Renegade units are damage-dealing threats that multiply their effectiveness when only one of them remains alive.
Renegade units deal bonus damage, when only one is left the bonus damage increases.
- 3 – 30% bonus damage, 30% more for last standing Renegade
- 6 – 60% bonus damage, 60% more for last standing Renegade
- Sylas – 1-cost Anima Squad
- Talon – 1-cost Ox Force
- Camille – 2-cost A.D.M.I.N
- Viego – 4-cost Ox Force
- Leona – 5-cost Mecha: PRIME Aegis
Spellslinger is the classic mage-focused class for Monsters Attack, this time adding a burst of damage to auto-attacks.
Every five seconds, the next attack from a Spellslinger fires a magic orb at a random target that explodes for 80% of the caster’s ability power. Spellslingers get bonus AP.
- 2 – +25 AP
- 4 – +65 AP
- 6 – +125 AP
- Lux – 1-cost Star Guardian
- Annie – 2-cost Ox Force Gadgeteen
- LeBlanc – 3-cost A.D.M.I.N Hacker
- Sona – 3-cost Underground Heart
- Taliyah – 4-cost Star Guardian
- Janna – 5-cost Forecaster Civilian
Like many other TFT classes, Sureshot focuses on a single stat, Attack Damage, and ramps it up for Sureshots.
Sureshots gain bonus AD at the start of combat and every four seconds afterward for the duration of combat.
- Sivir – 2-cost Civilian
- Senna – 3-cost LaserCorps
- Samira – 4-cost Underground Ace
- Aphelion – 5-cost Arsenal Ox Force
That’s everything you need to know about all the units and their TFT classes in Monsters Attack! Get out there and save Spatulopolis, or tear it down if you prefer.