All about how to play GTA 5 online in 2021
Jul 1, 2021
Grand Theft Auto is a legendary action-adventure franchise popular among PC players ever since the release of its first instalment. The latest game in the series, Grand Theft Auto 5, is now playable online, and here’s how you can download and access it.
Rockstar Games has developed its latest game further, taking it to another level by allowing players to take their lucrative endeavours online. Currently, Grand Theft Auto 5 is all that’s hot among players who are jumping on the hype bandwagon, but setting up GTA 5 online can be a bit tricky. Here’s how you can get started with GTA online and begin your hustle for big money.
How to install GTA online on PC
- PC players can easily enjoy online GTA by paying the basic purchase cost of the game on Steam. You can find the game on the Steam store or the Epic Games store.
- Install the game from your Epic or Steam game library.
- After launching the game, you’ll be taken to the main menu of GTA 5.
- From here, you can choose to play the story mode or go to the online mode. Selecting “online” will load GTA Online.
The next step is customizing your character. You can pick your desired facial features, skin and hair color, height, and even clothes. After styling your new character, you’ll be connected to the online mode, which will basically be your new crime sim life. You can formally start causing chaos after completing a a brief tutorial. Once you are done with the tutorial, you are free to do whatever you desire in GTA Online.
How to complete the GTA Online tutorial
The prologue is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto V, in which Michael Townley, Trevor Philips, and Brad Snider rob a Bobcat Security cash storage facility in Ludendorff.
- Go to the guard to trigger the mission, but know that killing any of the hostages will immediately fail the mission.
- Aim at the hostages to make them move. Take them to the locked room.
- Use the phone to trigger the explosive charge. Collect the case after pressing “detonate.”
- Take out the guard after collecting the money from the trolley.
- Once the cash is collected, you will be held hostage by a security guard.
- Switch to Trevor to hit the guard. Make sure you survive this scene. Otherwise, the mission will fail.
- After collecting cash and eliminating the guard, you’ll have to take cover and escape the cops. Five cop stars will be activated once Trevor explodes a bombs at the doors.
- After getting to a safe helicopter and coming out of police chase relatively unscathed, you’ll be allowed to run your personal errands in GTA 5 Online.
TenZ shares prototype of his secret mouse, apologizes for poor marketing model
There will be refunds.
Nov 29, 2023